Ocean Services Platform
The Ocean Services Platform (OSP) is the brain at the centre of the network. OSP provides Network Intelligence and is a programmable multi-service platform which gives operators the ability to rapidly implement and deploy new services across next generation and legacy networks.
- Multi-Service Platform A multi-service platform, supporting multiple concurrent services reducing complexity and costs.
- Service creationOperator programmable combining the simplicity of Telsisgraphical service creation environment and the power of Telsis safe Java environment.
- Middleware platform Ability to solve platform interworking issues, such as mediation between different protocols or different signalling implementations.
- Flexibility A true multimedia platform – it is not limited to voice services.
- Standard Server Platforms Runs on standard server platforms which allow commoditisation and reduced costs.
- Integrated media server Optional integrated media server for service interactions, such as keypress menus, text to speech, FAX, etc.