Cloud Contact Centre
The Telsis Cloud Contact Centre solution is a network based omni-channel contact centre solution that is designed to allow contact centres to evolve without expensive on-premises system upgrades.
The global cloud-based contact centre market is expected to grow at double-digit growth rates for the for the foreseeable future. The Telsis Cloud Contact Centre solution allows network operators to benefit by offering solutions into this growing market segments.
WHY MIGRATE TO A NETWORK CONTACT CENTRE?There are many reasons why a contact centre should look to migrate to a network hosted contact centre.
While the removal of capital outlay is an important consideration, there are other factors that are equally or more important to consider. These other factors include:
- Management of technology is not a core competence – contact centre manages want to manage their service, not worry about managing their hardware platforms.
- Support for remote/home agents – while not always supported by on-premises platforms, it is a core feature of hosted solutions.
- Flexible saleability for business agility – new seats can be added on demand without having to worry about upgrading an on-premises solution.
- Reduced system maintenance and management costs – the hosted solution in managed by the provider not the call centre.
- Future proof – with rapid changes in technology and communication channels, contact centre managers no longer have to worry about obsolescence. New features are added to the platform and made available as the market evolves.
Deployed as either as a cloud-based managed service or as a network integrated service, the Telsis Cloud Contact Centre solution is a complete omni-channel solution for Network Operators. Build on Telsis’ Ocean Services Platform, the Telsis Cloud Contact Centre provides the scalability and reliability that enterprise customers demand, whilst offering the flexibility to integrate with a number of back systems, such as CRM systems (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc) and data systems (speech recognition, text to speech, chatbots, etc).